Fourth Industrial Revolution Council
We stand on the brink of a technological revolution that will fundamentally alter the way we live, work, economy and relate to one another.
The biggest structural change in the past 250 years is upon us. In its scale, scope, and complexity, the transformation will be unlike anything humankind has experienced before. It is disrupting every industry and economy in every country.
The tectonic plates on the future trade and competitiveness are shifting
When compared with previous industrial revolutions, the fourth is evolving at an exponential rather than a linear pace. In a world that is disrupted faster than ever, the question is not whether you will join in, but how. Governments have to invest in the fourth industrial revolution to define the future of prosperity, competitiveness and trade.
Fourth Industrial Revolution 4.0 Council
The future prosperity is defined based on national strategies to invest in future skills, jobs and redefine policies that lay the foundation for the next competitiveness of trade.
The Fourth Industrial Revolution Council brings together some of the world’s most influential people in the field that support executive to take critical decision on strategy and investment.
The Fourth Industrial Revolution Council examines with policymakers, government officials and the corporate industry leaders - how to define the future of growth and productivity.
The Industry 4.0 council is currently operational in the European Union, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Switzerland, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, OECD and United Nations, to name a few.
Gain exclusive and actionable insight on next frontiers of opportunities for competitiveness, investment and national strategies from the originator of the Fourth Industrial Revolution himself.
Get practical advise on how to establish "National Investment Portfolio dedicated to Industry 4.0" and where and what to invest in - from the mastermind of the Fourth Industrial Revolution himself.
Industry 4.0 - Explore how to Deliver Impact
The Fourth Industrial Revolution Council runs distinctive executive workshops with functional and industry specific focus that fast-track executives and their team to take design decisions and build capability to accelerated implication. The topics include:
- Corporate or Business Unit Strategy
- Future of Growth & Productivity
- Refine Competitiveness
- Decoding Productivity & Automation
- Growth & Investment opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence the next Digital Frontier
- Blockchain the Economy Revolution across industry
- Value Creation in the age of disruption
- Service driven Business Model
- Profitability and Shareholder Value
- Complexity simplification
- Value-driven Operating Model
- Smart Supply Chain
- Change Management
- Match future capabilities and skills
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality
- Advanced Analytics
- Advanced Material
- Customer Centricity
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things
- Robotics (M2H, H2M, M2M)
- Quantum Computing
- 3D Printing
- Energy Revolution
- National Competitiveness
- Industry 4.0 Council
- Investment and Policy Alignment
- The future Central Banks
- Future of Welfare State
- Smart Infrastructure
- Global Trade and Export Strategy
- Government Delivery model
- Blueprints in Government
- Industry 4.0 strategy execution
- Digital Operational Excellence
- Data-driven Operating Model
- Smart IT Operation Model
- Integrated Performance Management
- Agile Architecture
- Risk, Security & Compliance
- Performance Driven Organization
- Blueprint to Success
- Benefit and Value Realization
If you’d like to get in touch with Henrik about speaking at your event, working with your organization, please contact Marianne Fonseca